Unspoken, Unasked, Undiscussed.

-Priyanka Jain
I started rehearsing again and again, I had to say it this time
Anxiety was taking over all my senses but I had to be strong
It was important, but not easy, words can be such a slime
Emotions, secrets, confessions and a list of rights & wrongs

On a freezing evening I looked into those eyes, again curious
Innocent and dreamy, like a kid, waiting for me to begin the story
The story was now told and the truth was out, which was spurious
It wasn’t the truth rehearsed to be told, actual truth now in gory

Night followed by chilly evening, I was crying, hugging my bed
Struggling to breath between sobs and trembling due to ache
Words from past were haunting me, truth was causing a dread
A question I wanted to ask those eyes, could have been soul’s slake

I promised another story the next day, started rehearsing again
I had to say it this time because undiscussed past was a sting
The story wasn’t long, just 5 words to express the cutting pain
Followed by a question, the delay was causing a terrible swinge 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Forever

रास्ता!

Glorious Defeat