But why can’t a bubble last?

-Priyanka Jain
Years ago, you happened to me like a magic
A magic that successfully lived the life of a bubble
You vanished, there was a hope that you’ll return
You took a big part of me, now I was a rubble

Then came a new person, he made me happy
I started laughing, life seemed out of trouble
Love felt good, since there were no expectations
And my laugh successfully lived the life of a bubble

Now I was a person incapable of expressing love
Oh that’s untrue, I still loved the beauty of ‘bubble’
Lust was a beautiful, strange language to learn
No more laughing, but a sweet and seductive chuckle

And years after, you happened to me like a magic
A magic that I am sure is still as beautiful as a bubble
I won’t hope this time, you are free to vanish
You’ll take the whole of me, there won’t be any rubble

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Forever

रास्ता!

Glorious Defeat